RH – the internal virtual currency of the rendering farm.
Refund - reimbursement of the payment to the client via the same payment service in which the payment was made.
Compensation - partial or full refund of funds devoted to a certaintask, by crediting the client's current account within the bonus funds system.
The refund is made on the basis of a user request made in writing which specifies the reason for the refund.
The request for compensation to the user can be initiated by the technical support specialist, who is responsible for the support of a particular client, after studying the case and the approval by the manager and the director.
A full and unconditional refund is issued to the user solely in the event where it is impossible to provide the rendering service to the user within the framework of the rendering farm. In all other cases of disputes or in the event of technical difficulties, funds are compensated to the client's personal account in means of internal virtual currency. The process and the size of compensation is outlined in this document.
All decisions on a refund or compensation are made by the manager of the ‘Turborender’ company after detailed scrutiny of the circumstances.
A client is entitled to a compensation in the following cases:
- To a full, 100% compensation, if the rendering process result cannot be used.
- To a half, 50% compensation, if the result of the rendering process can be used, but with minor deviations.
- If during the rendering process there was a system failure that affected the rendering quality through no user’s fault, the compensation will be of 100%.
- If a technical failure took place during the rendering process, which led to an increase in the cost of carrying out a specific task, there will a partial compensation of 30%.
- If there has been a technical malfunction in rendering process, which led to an increase in the time of the execution of a certain task, the compensation will be of 20%.
- If after the completion of the task, the user could not get the results of the render within one (1) hour after the completion of the render, the compensation will be of 75%.
No compensation is provided in the following cases:
- An absence of completed frames in the task.
- If during the rendering process there was a system failure, which affected the rendering quality, and was caused by the user’s error.
- If there were technical errors in the source file of the task, which led to render results not meeting the expectations of the user.
- If there has been no confirmation that a system failure took place during the rendering process and this failure has increased the cost of performing a particular task.
- If there is no proof that a system failure took place during the rendering process, which led to an increase in the time of execution of a certain task.
- If, in the event of a technical problem with the rendering result, the user has not provided any assistance.