For customers who use our farm’s web interface, we have launched a new product: a Houdini render on CPU servers.
Run the render on Mantra or Arnold on 20 servers and get the result several times faster!
Please note, that for the successful renderer, you must correctly prepare the archive for upload. You can see the instructions for setting up the project in your account
Also we did not ignore After Effects users.
We have added one of the most frequently requested features, rendering a video with sound. To get a video with sound, you don’t need to enable or pay for additional options. The sound is added to the video by default. Just enable “render to video” when setting the task.
Here's a secret, we are developing a new plug-in for After Effects, but all in good time ;)
And, of course, we did not forget to please the users of 3Ds Max.
All those who use Corona Render in their work will certainly appreciate the possibility of rendering in CXR format.
The CXR format allows you to perform additional adjustments to the finished result the same way you would edit the parameters of an interactive render on your PC.
Render the file and then perform the final adjustment of the finished picture.
We are regularly updating plugins, recently the list has been replenished with the following:
- Ephere Ornatrix 22.214.171.12432 for 3ds Max 2019
- Red Giant Trapcode Suite 15.1.2 for After Effects 2019
- Chaos Group V-Ray Next Update 2 (Build 4.20.00) for 3ds Max 2019
- V-ray 3.70.02 for Cinema 4D R19
- Solid Angle Cinema 4D To Arnold 126.96.36.199 for Cinema 4D R19
- Solid Angle 3ds Max To Arnold 3.1.30 for 3ds Max 2019
- Aescripts Rowbyte Aura v1.0 for After Effects 2019
- ForestPack Pro 6.2.1 for 3ds Max 2019
- Craft Director Studio 19.1.4 for 3ds Max 2019